TCNJ Lions and supporters of the college displayed their pride on November 7, 2019 as 2,635 alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends came together to raise $339,165 as part of the college’s fifth annual Day of Giving.
This year’s totals top the 2,098 donors and $322,105 raised last year.
Included among the highlights:
- 1,090 donors were alumni.
- The largest number of donors (46) came from the class of 2014.
- Gifts ranged in size from $1 to $20,000.
- $79,000 in challenge gifts were made.
- The project with the largest number of donors was Athletics with 999 donors.
- 86 percent of gifts were made online.